Terms and Conditions
Consumption of delivered food
1. All food will be delivered with SFA regulated time stamp. You are advised to adhere to the time the food is to be consumed. Food is best consumed within 2hours and 30minutes upon delivery.
2. Taking away of food from the buffet after the time stated on the SFA regulated time stamp is strictly prohibited.
3. Halia catering will not be liable for food consumed after time stated on the SFA regulated time stamp.
4. As Halia Catering is Halal certified, the use of any of our equipment (eg, table, tongs etc) is strictly prohibited for any non-halal activities (eg. alcoholic beverages)
5. Collection of buffet set-up is no later than 30minutes after the time food need to be consumed.
6. Our last collection timing is at 10.30pm
Prices are subjected to change and prevailing GST charge.
1. Transportation fee is applicable for orders below $800.
2. Additional surcharge may incur for setups without lift access.
3. Halia Catering reserves the right to refuse delivery to certain locations.
1. We only accept VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS cards.
2. We can ensure accuracy in our billing as all our transactions are automatically processed.
Orders must be made at least 4 (four) working days prior to function date for Buffet and Communal Feast.
Orders must be made at least 4 (four) working prior to function date for Ala Carte.
Cancellation of Orders
A cancellation fee of 100% from the total order amount will be charged for any cancellation
made less than 4 working days from date of function for Buffets and Communal feast.
A cancellation fee of 100% from the total amount will be charged for any cancellation made less than 2 working
days from date of function for Ala Carte items.
Confirmation of Orders
We will contact the customer within 48 hours upon successful submission of the electronic order. Customers who
did not hear from us by 48 hours are required to contact us to confirm the order
Please contact us at Tel: +65 9639 1148
or Email us at: email@example.com